2011年10月31日 星期一

Tanganyika

The scene is Tanzania, specifically Tarangire National park and Serengeti. I hosting recently did a little safari there that had me in the midst of all these country dwellers. I got to be within 10 meters of this giant elephant that was upset at a group of tourists that was talking loud and taking pictures so he charged, my heart skipped. More for fear than bravery, I just sat down and kept shooting(those photos you shall see later). One of the days while walking in the evening from dinner to my room, a buffalo is chilling on the road, I bargained for a minute on whether he would notice me but decided not to bargain and went back to dinner till I found some braver(or stupider) men to walk with.
All in all it was a lovely experience that I hope you shall enjoy via these few photos.

Author by Aimeesspoo

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。